BASIC INFORMATION REGARDING THE DATA PROTECTION OF WEB SITE www.ananta.es
|RESPONSIBLE OF THE AGREEMENT||ANANTA SOLUCIONES INDUSTRIALES.SA – CIF A83846907|
|PURPOSE OF THE AGREEMENT||To answer questions or send information regarding your request|
|PERIOD OF CONSERVATION||As long as the interest continues from both parties|
|RECIPIENTS||Do not perform data sessions, except legal obligation|
|SUBJECTS’ RIGHTS||Revoke their consent, access, rectify and suppress the data, as well as other rights, as informed in the additional information|
An extended information on how we treat your data is found below
Your privacy is important to us and we give it a great importance. Therefore, we want to greatly express our commitment to the protection of the personal data of our users. We have implemented the technical and organizational specifications needed according to the data protection normative to insure the confidentiality of your data, fulfilling the General Regulation of Data Protection approved by the European Union. However, we cannot take any responsibility for the damage and prejudices caused by third party alterations that may cause in the informatic systems, electronic documents, or user files.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE OF THE AGREEMENT?
We inform you that your data of personal character will be treated by ANANTA SOLUCIONES INDUSTRIALES.SA, entitled of CIF A83846907, with fiscal address in AVD. MONTE BOYAL, 31-32- CASARRUBIOS DEL MONTE 45950 (TOLEDO), phone number 918183474, e-mail email@example.com
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE AGREEMENT?
- To access some of our services, and with the purpose to answer any of your questions or send information regarding your request, it might be needed for us to obtain information from you, in that case, we will ask for you to provide it voluntarily specifically for that matter. You must only send information of which your entitled of, or of others if you are their legal representative or have obtained their unambiguous consent.
- Comply with our contractual obligations in case you have decided to acquire one of our products and/or services, as well as perform administrative management, fiscal and accounting derived from the work we have done.
- If you wish so we can periodically send commercial information about our products and/or services, including newsletter, or information of third parties that we maintain commercial collaboration.
- Management of publications on social media, in case you decide to follow our social media in which we have open profile, or if you have given consent to post your data on these or in our web. You consent that your personal data will be treated in the way that each of these social media permits it in technical function, as well as their own terms and conditions, and won’t be used for other means different to those specified by the own social media and in the platform and/or in their surroundings. The following links give extended information:
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/policy.php?ref=pf
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Google+: https://www.google.com/intl/es_all/+/policy/
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/#
Also consents our access to the data contained in their profile, for us to send commercial communications via direct messages of the social media, and that any event created by us can be public on their wall. Can stop following us from our social media with the tools that they provide. We inform to anyone whose personal data can appear on social media whose profile we have open, the possibility of exercise their rights as specified in the box SUBJECTS’ RIGHTS.
- Participate in possible personal selection processes that we might perform in case you send us your resume.
WHICH IS THE LEGITIMACY OF THE AGREEMENT?
- The implementation of the contract subscribed in point 2, in the conditions indicated in the contract that we might formalize, as well as comply the legal obligations derived in the contract.
- Consent of the subject in point 3, that you grant us by accepting to receive commercial communications.
WHICH IS THE CRITERIA OF DATA CONSERVATION?
We will conserve the data during the prescription period of the legal obligations, and as long as there is interest from both parties, we will proceed to the suppression of them whenever the points stated in this agreement are no longer necessary.
The resumes received will be destroyed if they are discarded from the possible selection processes that we might realize, keeping them for a maximum period of a year.
WHO ARE THE SUBJECTS OF THE INFORMATION?
We will not give information to third parties unless legal obligation, or if you give your unambiguous consent.
DO INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS EXIST?
Take into consideration this information if you give us permission to publish your data on social media in which we have open profile.
WHAT RIGHTS DO THE SUBJECTS HAVE?
Any person has the right to obtain information about data treatment if its of their concern, or not. The subjects have the right to access their personal data, as well as request rectification of inaccurate data, or in that case, request suppression when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the means that they were collected.
Under determined circumstances, the subjects can request the limitation of their data treatment, in which case we will only keep them for the performance or defense of claims.
Under determined circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, the subjects can oppose to the treatment of their data. In this case we will stop treating your data, except for legitimate reasons, or the defense of possible claims.
Subjects will also have the right to remove the consent of their data treatment at any time when the base that legitimates it is the obtention of the own subjects’ consent.
Subjects can make a claim to the Control Authority in charge of the Data Protection, such as the Spain agency of data protection, especially if you have not obtained satisfaction in the performance of your rights or think that the data treatment is not adequate with the present legal agreement.
WHERE CAN YOU EXECISE THE RIGHTS?
Via written communication directed to ANANTAT SOLUCIONES INDUSTRIALES.SA, AVD. MONTE BOYAL, 31-32- CASARRUBIOS DEL MONTE 45950 (TOLEDO) or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, identifying yourself and specifying your request providing a photocopy of the DNI or equivalent document.
In the commercial communications including newsletter, you can revoke the consent granted by an electronic email to our address email@example.com indicating in the mail the phrase “Baja del Servicio de Comunicaciones”, or pressing the unsubscribe link if in the mail is indicated.
MINORS OF AGE
We do not gather nor request personal information intentionally from minors of 18 years of age. To make use of the services the minors of age must obtain permit of their parents, tutors or legal representatives, who will be considered responsible of all acts performed by the dependent minors.
All responsibility in the determination of contents and services to which minor’s access corresponds to their legal representatives. Since Internet makes possible the access to content that might not be appropriate to minors, we inform the users that there are mechanisms, in particular informatic programs of filter and blocking, that permit to limit the content available, and even tough they are not infallible, they are of great use to control and restrict the material to which minors can access.
To give conformity with the accorded in the valid normative of personal data, the responsible is complying with all the provisions of General Regulation of Data Protection to the treatment of personal data of their responsibility, and manifestly with the principles of article 5, for which are treated in a licit manner, transparent in relation with the subject and corresponding people, pertaining and limited to the necessary in relation to the means to which they are treated.
The responsible guarantees that the proper technical and organizational politics have been implemented to apply the security measures established by the RGPG and with the purpose of protecting the rights and liberties of the users and have been informed of the adequate information so that they can exercise them.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
The user manifests that he/she has been informed of our data protection policy and consents his/her treatment with the points expressed above. It is warned that some of the services offered in the Web might have particular conditions, if that’s the case it will be informed to the users.